Because we appreciate that not all of our guests may be animal lovers like us, we politely ask you to control your dogs at all times:
- Please keep your pooch on lead in public areas of the hotel.
- We are for your understanding that dogs are not permitted in the restaurant.
- We prefer that dogs should not be left unattended in the room other than during breakfast and dinner time.
When taking your pet outside the hotel:
- We kindly request that you are considerate and respectful to other nature lovers and our farmers. So make sure to clear up after your dog - should you forget your own 'poop bags', you'll find plenty of free bag dispensers and dedicated dog waste bins on your walks.
- It is important to keep your dog a on short lead on fields where livestock are grazing and on the territory of forest animals.
- Dogs must be kept on the lead in cable cars. Some may be required to wear a muzzle on cable cars. Muzzles may be rented at some bottom stations.
If you follow the checklist, you and your four-legged companion are all set for a beautiful holiday. We already look forward to meeting your pooch!